OUR PRIVACY PROMISE
We only collect personal information on a voluntary basis. If you choose to join The Pear At Parley newsletter, all that we require are a few simple contact details. We promise to:
- Only contact you by the method you have selected – by email or by email and mobile text.
- To never pass on your details to any other company without your expressed permission and then it would only be to provide you with an added benefit.
- To always allow you to opt-out and unsubscribe at any time. Each communication from us provides a simple and immediate opt-out option.
The Pear At Parley believes that addressing consumer concerns about privacy online is important.The Pear At Parley treats website user information submitted through this Site as privileged and will not abuse this trust by providing this information to any third party. On this page Mitchells & Butlers presents the company policy on electronic information gathering.
The Pear At Parley does not offer, sell, lease, rent, loan, transfer, trade, publish, or provide any customer information to any third party.The Pear At Parley may disclose your personal information to any of its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. All The Pear At Parley group employees or subcontractors that may come in contact with personal information are bound by a confidentiality agreement to ensure that they exercise the same level of care when handling your personal information.
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
By using this Site, you acknowledge and consent to The Pear At Parley collecting and processing data submitted by you, including the following data:
- Personal data (including contact details) submitted in electronic forms on this Site including information provided at the time of subscribing to our news email service, submitting feedback about our business, requesting further information or services or reporting a problem with the Site.
- Details of your visits to this Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
- If you contact the Pear At Parley, a record of that correspondence may be kept.
- We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from this Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of this Site when you choose to do so.
The Pear At Parley uses all reasonable security measures to ensure that any and all personal information collected is protected. We take strong precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to this Site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
DATA QUALITY AND ACCESS
The Pear At Parley has an “open-door” policy regarding the maintenance of information we hold and use. Please contact us at any time in any manner to notify us of changes or request for removal from our database.